ugly wcf proxy

Nov 5, 2008 at 10:25 PM
Hello,

First of all: ¡fantastic job! you complement one of the few defects of wcf, headers usage. Well, I have one problem, it is quite unimportant, but if I use service reference the proxy created is sooooooo ugly, with ref parameters and no headers property. If I use web reference is fantastic.

Any idea about how to have a web reference proxy instead of the other one?

thanks.
Coordinator
Nov 6, 2008 at 5:46 AM
Actually, this is already available in the latest version of the source code. I just need to re-arrange it a little bit and release a new version with samples on how to do that. I'll try to make it available in the coming week.
Nov 6, 2008 at 7:35 AM
I have looked the latest source code version and that is exactly what I wanted. I am looking forward to that mayor release.

A question: i supposed it but, this is totally standard, isn't it? a java consumer could use the headers without problems.

And a request: could you upgrade the header label to class level? I should put the header into all operations.

thanks.

Coordinator
Jan 25, 2009 at 12:11 PM
I took more than I thought it would, But I finally got around to publish a new version. v2.0 solves this issue. See here for instructions how to configure your client so it takes advantage of it.